Thursday, November 10, 2011

Struggle to Accomplish

As much as I strive to be a homemaker it seems I never can accomplish all that I want to. Last night I had full intentions of cooking dinner, folding and putting away all clean laundry and washing at least two more loads, rearranging my kitchen and bathroom, playing with my sweet baby girl, and finding a little time to relax. After having a busy day at work I heated up leftovers for dinner, folded most of the clean clothes, washed none, rearranged a few things in my kitchen but made a mess, didn't get to the bathroom at all, played with my sweet baby girl, and relaxed since she stayed the night with her Nana and PopPop. Sometimes I think I set myself up for failure by planning to do too much. I will strive again today to accomplish some of my unfinished goals from yesterday! Do any of you other "Employed Homemaker"s struggle with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment